- Anindya Basu Roy is a B' Tech from IIT Kharagpur. Subsequently he did his MBA from IISWBM (CU). He has over 25 years of work experience both in India and the US - mostly working for the HCL Group. He now works as a OD & Training Specialist. He researches in competency mapping & psychometry.
- Bhaskar Mazumdar is a B' Tech from IIT BHU. He has over thirty years of experience in the industry having worked for organizations like GKW, holding senior management positions. He works as a management consultant and a trainer.
- Moumita Pal is an MBA (HRD) from WBUT. She has over eight years of experience in Recruitment. Her expertise cuts across multiple domains which include Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering. She works as a Recruitment specialist focussing on middle and senior level management positions.
- Sumati Ray is a MA in Psychology and a PhD from CU. She had a long stint in the Indian Institute of Psychometry because moving onto IISWBM as a full time Professor of OB for the MBA day program. She has a fair depth of exposure as a HRD advisor for corporates.
- Sharbari Saha is an MA from CU with Post Graduate Qualifications in managemenrt from IMT Ghaziabad. She has taught in reputed B schools like ICFAI. She takes an active interest in psychology and is the secretary of the Kolkata chapter of ISABS. She has taken several assignments with corporates as a Behavioural trainer .
Our Industry Focus
- IT & ITES